Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook 3.X.x Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. The Ideas from the old thread are moved to this new Subforum. In this subforum it is easier to discuss and comment the ideas. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Pictures for the recipe from more than one user

• Rali
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
13 Jahre 8 Monate her #3820 von Rali
One more Idea :)

It would be very nice if every user can add his photo for specific recipe. So basicly if you read a recipe and you like it and you prepare it at home after that you can add you photo for that recipe.

Regards,

Rali

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Jahre 8 Monate her #3823 von over
Hi Rali,
also a nice Idea that will be considered.

When adding a comment to a recipe allow the upload of a so called avatar (photo or other image). But I doubt you'll get very much response to this functionality.

First we have the idea to add an avatar possibility for the registered users of your Cookbook. i.e if you allow users to add recipes an image would be shown by the entered recipe. Compare with how it looks in this forum.

A kind of Recipe-Community for your site.

regards
over

Mehr
13 Jahre 8 Monate her #3824 von over
I have moved this to the english thread!

Hi Rali,

if you or someone else have an installation with more than one J! extension using Avatars, it would be intresting to know if you have to upload the avatar for each extension.

e.g. a Forum in combination with Joomsocial. I have no knowledge about Jommsocial but I guess there is an Avatar included.

After a second thought about your Idea, I think a solution would be to show an avatar from the user in combination with his comment. Only for registered users though. The upload has to be somewhere else. See above.

regards over

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.230 Sekunden