Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook on Joomla! 1.6 - 2.5 Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. Generell Questions abot Joomla! are also welcome if the may interest any cookbook user. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Gary's Cookbook and the Joomla! development path.

• joomladiva
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 2 Monate her #4594 von joomladiva
Hi. We are also eagerly awaiting the latest release of Gary's cookbook. I will contribute an Afrikaans (South Africa) translation. If you need any help with coding or testing the new release of Gary's cookbook, please contact me. I would love to help get this live.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• alexd74
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 1 Monat her #4603 von alexd74
Hi,
Looking forward to a new release that will be supported on Joomla 2.5. I have finished development of an updated site for a client who is currently on Joomla 1.5 using this component and I cannot complete the site until I get the recipe section going. Have we any updates?
Thanks.

• Gerald
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Think Pink
Mehr
12 Jahre 1 Monat her #4604 von Gerald
The new Beta Release is comming next 4 - 6 weeks at the first without the automatic update from Versions 1.5 this update comes a little bit later with the RC.

Moderator Developer of Gary´s Cookbook

Moderatoren: Merling
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.217 Sekunden