Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook on Joomla! 1.6 - 2.5 Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. Generell Questions abot Joomla! are also welcome if the may interest any cookbook user. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

virtuemart snapshot product inside recipe

• mazinga
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 5 Monate her #4502 von mazinga
virtuemart snapshot product inside recipe wurde erstellt von mazinga
Hi Gerald, i tried to use virtuemart product snapshot plugin adding this code {product_snapshot:id=XX} inside a recipe to link at VM product, but it not works.
Can you help me to solve the problem?
I think that, if you have an ecommerce site, a good feature can be add ingredients link to VM product, so the visitors can buy the recipe ingredients if they want.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 5 Monate her #4503 von over
Moved to this Forum. No more development of Gary's Cookbook 3.0.

Nice idea! Will be considered for the next "generation".

If you have the needed programmcode it shouldn't be so hard to integrate this feature to the cookbook. If you have some idea please let us know.

Probably you have to use the ingredients text and not the ingredients "list" but I'm not sure. This is configurable in the settings.

In the Version 3.0 it's possible to link to Wikipedia as described on this site. I suppose it would be a similar solution.

over

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Merling
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.203 Sekunden