Here we want to read your Ideas and Wishes to Garys Cookbook on Joomla! 1.6 - 2.5 Of course also to everything around the Cookbook as the extensions. We need your Ideas to improve this component in a from you desired direction. Generell Questions abot Joomla! are also welcome if the may interest any cookbook user. Please open a new thread for each idea.Questions to the actual versions of course are written in the normal Forum as usual.

Plugin for Xmap - sitemap

Mehr
10 Jahre 11 Monate her #5196 von walturbo
Plugin for Xmap - sitemap wurde erstellt von walturbo
Hello everyone,
as you well know, to work well a site must submit to "google webmaster tools" their own sitemap. Years ago I found a plugin for my Xmap installed on Joomla! 1.5, but it never worked. My site has been as successful without a good indexing on google searches ... but if he had also the integration of Xmap would certainly rose in the charts on Alexa, and many users would find easily in my recipes all the best search engines. I therefore ask you, if ever possible, to create a plugin for Xmap or integrate into Gary's Cookbook itself a generator of xml to be submitted to google webmaster tools (but also bing and other search engines). It does not seem a difficult thing to do, just follow the standard xml sitemap for ... but you certainly will know more than me! Thanks for your patience

Walter :side:

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Merling
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.196 Sekunden