In this forum you'll find the threads about Gary´s Cookbook 3.0 and above with extensions. English or german possible.
<
>

In diesem Forum geht´s um die Version 3.0 von Gary´s Cookbook oder neuer mit Erweiterungen. Englisch oder deutsch ist möglich.

Internal error 500

• martusi
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 8 Monate her #4407 von martusi
Internal error 500 wurde erstellt von martusi
For some time I use the excellent version of Cookbook 3.0.14, but since a few days, while using the module mod_cookbook_multi v.301b, I use to view photos of the recipes or the mod_cookbook_scroller, to see the latest recipes loaded, I get randomly the "internal error 500" a deviation from the memory_limit 128M. I tried to install the latest version of mod_gcb_multi3 but the error remains. Looking at the log_php I noticed that sometimes I find the following lines:

[12-Aug-2011 15:54:36] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/iqcucina/public_html/components/com_garyscookbook/models/viewspecial.php on line 75
[12-Aug-2011 18:36:35] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 460

Currently my database has about 954 records of recipes. Therefore I was forced to temporarily disable all display modules recipes to restore the stability of my site www.cucinartusi.it. I would be grateful if you could help me.

Best regards from Sicily Island

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 8 Monate her #4410 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Internal error 500
Hi martusi,
Thanks for the post. Let's try to find the problem.

First to all that don't have the ability to read the log file. If you have problems with Joomla or an extension set the Joomla parameter "Error Reporting" to Maximum and you'll see those error messages on the screen. Do not forget to reset it to the original level after the test.

Nice that you installed the mod_gcb_multi3 version of the module. This would have bin my first suggestion. ;)

Does the Cookbook work if you unpublish all "copies" of the modul? Do you have more than 1 modul copy active on each page?

Could you please tell me ALL the module settings for the module (copies of) you use. I'll try to reproduce the problem.

The first message isn't from the module but from the component. Does it still appear after disabling the modul? I'm sure it's corrected in the actual version.

The second message is harder. Your DB is mySql? System Linux?
Do you have a lot of images including hidden images like Lightbox on the pages? This could break the memory size. It may also be an indefinite loop but we can't be sure from which extension it comes.

I also suggest an upgrade to Gary's Cookbook 1.0.6.2. As you now can (have to) use the Joomla installation procedure it's easy. But be sure to read the hints in the Help/Faq before you start. Not only because we only have test systems for this but also if you have plans to migrate to Joomla 1.6+ with the cookbook. This will be the version base to migrate your cookbook data. We are working on the version for J! 1.6+ and only bug fixes will be supported for J! 1.5.

Regards from the colder northern Europe.

Mehr
12 Jahre 8 Monate her - 12 Jahre 8 Monate her #4411 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Internal error 500
Hi martusi,
Sorry! I think I deleted you as user when checking our beloved forum spammers. Then you have to register new to be able to log in.

Please follow our rules for names and user names otherwise you'll be deleted by deafault
Letzte Änderung: 12 Jahre 8 Monate her von over.

Mehr
12 Jahre 8 Monate her #4413 von over
over antwortete auf Re:Aw: Internal error 500
martusi will let us know if he finds anything.

It's not a "normal" problem that could be found from a distance.
The problem can't be reproduced on this site or other testsites.

So let's hope martusi finds the worm on his site.

You should though only use one version of the multi module on your site. Preferably the latest now V3. The namechages is only to make it easier to update and transfer the settings from an older version to a new. After that you should uninstall the older version.

There are some minor bugs corrected and a new functionality added in V3.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.596 Sekunden