In this forum you'll find the threads about Gary´s Cookbook 3.0 and above with extensions. English or german possible.
<
>

In diesem Forum geht´s um die Version 3.0 von Gary´s Cookbook oder neuer mit Erweiterungen. Englisch oder deutsch ist möglich.

Issue with cookbook in Joomla 1.5/phpBB bridge

• jaylach
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4455 von jaylach
Hi, first I want to throw a compliment for a great Joomla component. I love the cookbook.

Now on to my issue. I have Joomla 1.5 and phpBB 3.09 forum software bridged so that only a single registration and/or log in is needed to access both. I then embedded the cookbook in a forum post so that when the post is opened it is actually the cookbook. Everything works very well except for the comments. Actually the comments work fine but the return to the recipe after the comment is sent has a flaw in my case, I'm sure it is just fine in a normal Joomla situation. I am using Gary's cookbook version 3.0.16.2 for Joomla! 1.5.x.

When a comment is sent it works but returns to the cookbook taking up the full browser window instead of remaining in the post. I have managed to do a minor edit to the file joomla\components\com_garyscookbook\models\comment.php that keeps it in the forum post but it returns to the main page of the cookbook rather than back to the specific recipe to which the comment was made.

Here is what I edited:
Code:
//$this->redirect( JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_garyscookbook&func=detail&id=' . $id) ); // Changed code to keep in frame. $this->redirect( 'http://foodies.jaylach.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2' );
Obviously it redirects back to the main cookbook page due to my giving an address to the forum thread that holds the cookbook. I am no where near fluent enough in PHP to know what changes to make to the remarked out redirect code. Any chance you can offer some assistance? While my 'fix' does keep the cookbook in the forum post frame I would really prefer that it return to the specific recipe after a comment is sent rather than the main cookbook page.

Here is a direct link to the cookbook on my forums so you can better see what I am doing.
http://foodies.jaylach.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

Thank you in advance for any insight that you might offer.

Jay

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• jaylach
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4456 von jaylach
Oh, I also had to do the same with joomla\components\com_garyscookbook\models\vote.php for the same reason.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.271 Sekunden