In this forum you'll find the threads about Gary´s Cookbook 3.0 and above with extensions. English or german possible.
<
>

In diesem Forum geht´s um die Version 3.0 von Gary´s Cookbook oder neuer mit Erweiterungen. Englisch oder deutsch ist möglich.

MultiModule Breaks GCB

• offroadresq
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4466 von offroadresq
MultiModule Breaks GCB wurde erstellt von offroadresq
Just upgraded GCB to latest version and the new multimodule 3
When I publish the module with any settings I get the following error.

Warning: require(/home/thefamil/public_html/modules/mod_gcb_multi2/tmpl/default.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thefamil/public_html/modules/mod_gcb_multi3/mod_gcb_multi3.php on line 80

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/thefamil/public_html/modules/mod_gcb_multi2/tmpl/default.php' (include_path='.:/home/thefamil/public_html/plugins/system:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/thefamil/public_html/modules/mod_gcb_multi3/mod_gcb_multi3.php on line 80

Please let me know if i'm missing something.
Thanks,
Chris

ps....I must have overlooked to requirements to keep an account here....my old post are here, but not the account.
is there something I need to change with mu profile on this site?

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4467 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: MultiModule Breaks GCB
Hi Chris,
thanks for your enquiry. I'll have a look asap. Meanwhile please disable the module. (do not uninstall yet!)

Your account may have been deleted if you didn't log in within a year. We might change this to at least 18 months. You might also have been deleted by mistake as we have to clean the user table from a lot of spammers registering to this site.

Regards
over

Mehr
12 Jahre 6 Monate her #4470 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: MultiModule Breaks GCB
Hi Chris,
sorry for the delay, I had some other private issues to take care of. I had then to test this on a local system.

I hope I found the problem! It didn't work if you uninstall the version 2. Sorry! bad testing!

Corrected in the download. Just download the module from this site. Install it with the Joomla! standard installation and it should work.

Please confirm!

Regards
over

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.219 Sekunden