In this forum you'll find the threads about Gary´s Cookbook 3.0 and above with extensions. English or german possible.
<
>

In diesem Forum geht´s um die Version 3.0 von Gary´s Cookbook oder neuer mit Erweiterungen. Englisch oder deutsch ist möglich.

Français und Italiano

• Glub
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
16 Jahre 1 Tag her #2205 von Glub
Glub antwortete auf Aw: Français und Italiano

I'll use your Files to create Installation-Files and a French-Language-Theme.(...) I hope you agree and that you update those files to future Versions.

Sure I agree, and I will maintain files if you email me with new changes.

Some lines are missing. If you translate them (above), I'll add them to the .ini files.

I can't find these lines in the zip file I have downloaded anyway here is the translation for one word:

Site:
GUEST=Invité

for the other entries, I prefer to see first in which context they are used to give you a good translation. As they belong to the Admin part, we can leave them in English for now.

Some comments on your Remarks! (But Programchanges are in the hands of Gerald. )

Thanks for your comments, but some things can't be solved without some small program changes, so I hope that Gerald will have a look on them!

It is a long time ago no idea where i find the Country list. Any HTML Site in the Web

So, I will search for a French list when time permits.

Keep up the good work guys!
I am now waiting for the updated installation package...
Regards
--
Glub

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Jahre 1 Tag her #2209 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Français und Italiano
Hallo Glub,

the "CHANGE" is done. You'll find the Installation-Packages in the Forum!

A line in french would be nice to have for the Forum . See the Language-Forum!

>>>>>>>>>>Language-Forum:
"Language-Installation-Files for French
Thanks Glub for the translations. (French translation : Alain Vallette)"<<<<<<<<<<

over

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.226 Sekunden