In this forum you'll find the threads about Gary´s Cookbook 3.0 and above with extensions. English or german possible.
<
>

In diesem Forum geht´s um die Version 3.0 von Gary´s Cookbook oder neuer mit Erweiterungen. Englisch oder deutsch ist möglich.

Category translation

• Mathias
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4463 von Mathias
Mathias antwortete auf Re: Category translation
I didn't get that far but I would think that it does since it uses the Cookbook addon for Joomfish.
No, I did not use frontend I always use backend for everything.
Yes, the recipes are in Swedish and I have set Swedish in Joomfish as default language but I don't know if I need to set that in cookbook also?
No, not that new to Joomfish I have used it on other websites before but not an expert on configurations.

I do wonder something though. In my Joomfish translation part I can only translate to English, I think before I could do it both ways. The problem might lie there, but I can't be sure.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4464 von over
over antwortete auf Aw: Re: Category translation
The question is if you added the categories as article-categories or as cookbook-categories. With the Category Manager in the Cookbook and do you there see your categories?

There are no language settings within the cookbook.

Well I'm not an expert on JoomFish either. It was some time ago I had a look at other things than the translation function. But you you say you have a default language. That is very important to not end up with a mess in the translations.

I had a look in JoomFish - Language Manager. There we have German(order 0), English(order 1) and Swedisch(order 2)

As this is not a common cookbook issue you can use Contacts and send me a message (please not to Gerald!) and we can take it in Swedish.

• Mathias
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
12 Jahre 7 Monate her #4465 von Mathias
Mathias antwortete auf Re:Aw: Re: Category translation
Yes I do since that's where I registered the categories.

Ok, I'll contact you there.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.210 Sekunden